![]() tagboard Archive June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 July 2007 September 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 July 2011 August 2011 November 2011 December 2011 April 2012 July 2012 Credits Layout: hearteditorials Codes: -ambulance Icon: biconcave |
Thursday, December 02, 2004
Today sucks... I was bloody hell pissed off with a woman, so do fy..Anw jen told us that we can do today cos she said it's okay, so we came in the afternoon and do though a regular volunteer will be coming to man the counter, I thought she will settle for us when she said it's okay.. wadever, i think she cant be rely, forever dun wanna pick up my calls and reply my msg.. DAMN.. wadever.. not going to see her after 5 dec, hopefully.. Anw, this volunteer (called Irene) SUCKS TO THE CORE, both of us felt that she's a slut .. She's damn bloody hell fake lar.. At first before I reached bg, she told pris and fy that she don't mind letting me and fy do counter cos she can go shopping later..(cos counter can only 2 person do) crap lar.. her attitude change 180 degrees after that.. we really felt like slapping her.. she's worse than that Indian man.. I went to speak to her, ask her very politely whether she mind doing other jobs instead cos we wanna do counter.. ok, then she said it's alright.. so I went to ask jen whether is there any stuff for her to do.. irene asked whether is jimmy asked her do or ask us do..siao right? of course is she herself doing lar.. since she already agreed.. fy told her im v tired cos i got sch for the entire morn, she said she's willing to let us do counter.. yea, so I went to ask jen, jen told me she can help check whether the xmas lightbulbs are in working order or not.. so I came back.. and irene said, okay, she don't mind doing that.. she went to open the box of lightbulbs at the counter.. yea, but not she open, she wanted ME to take the box and open.. yea.. so jian right?? In the end the boxes are not supposed to be open.. luckily jimmy didnt scold me.. So again I had to go and ask jen again how are we suppose to check the lightbulbs.. and jimmy said can go office to check.. yea.. I told jimmy that Irene said she want to do this job ( cos we had already asked her before and she said it's alright) okay, so I went back again, told her " erm jimmy said can go office do the lightbulbs" see the way I ask, I nv mentioned us or u.. I already trying my very best to give her face.. I just said can go.. and you know what that bloody woman did.. She ignored me!! just sitting there, hiding in one corner, her back facing me, pretending that she couldn't hear me.. Yea, okie so I thought she didn't catch what I said, ( but fy can hear me) fy wanted me to ask her again cos we had to get this settled if not it's v hard for 3 ppl to man a counter.. So I repeat my qn again.. and u know wad she said " oh, then go office do lor", innocently... wad's she trying to imply heh? she's going back her words, she wanted us to do the lightbulb job instead.. Damn jian right? Make me go to the office so many times to ask... she's just fooling me.. Cunning crackpot old woman.. Then jimmy came out and asked us who wanna do light bulb or counter cos I already told him that Irene will be coming in to help.. but that bloody woman didn't go in... I shld have said we wanna do counter when jimmy asked us cos that bloody woman qiang 3 xian1 yi4 bu4, said "I want to do counter" , quicker than us.. yea.. in her most defiant tone,without even seeking our opinion.. totally diff frm the singsong voice fy heard earlier (the voice she used to suck up to jimmy and ben)..walao.. she really sucks lar.. I nv see such jian ppl.. can u imagine how BLOODY PISSED OFF we felt.. fy almost slammed her stuff onto the desk, but controlled herself becos she dun wanna make things diff for jimmy..and I almost kicked her ass.. We had no choice but to leave.. that's not all ok.. she knew that we left our belongings there at the counter, all the wallets and stuff like dat becos I went back a lot of times to get my bottle, also shun bian to diao-ed her, I SLAMMED the door real hard.. I dun care whether she will complain to jen or if I break the door or wadever cos I wanna show that bloody woman that me and fy are not easily pushed over.. she went to log out at 4.30pm, we still can do for another hour cos we would only be leaving at 5.30pm.. that bloody woman didn't even bother to tell us that we can now take over her, we were just right infront of us.. or even kind enough to tell us not to leave our bags there as she's leaving.. yea.. Damn jian.. Foul, evil loathsome woman.. bei1 bi3 wu2 chi3 xia4 liu2 xia4 jian4..yea.. on the surface she maybe those kind auntie ( she's 44 , a retiree.. cos I went to check her volunteer card..wahahah) but deep in her mind she's contemplating of how she's gonna get rid of us.. seriously I think what fy said was right, that bloody woman most prob mental( as in really physcologically mental).. I mean she's really a weirdo.. one moment she can be super friendly, another moment she turned behind her back and backstabbed us.. mentally unsound...Who's more despo of getting cip hours.. of course we are the ones.. fy even explained to her already.. Wicked old woman.. walking around with that cold expressionless face,we should had rebutted her, made her lose face cos she don't deserve our respect in the first place, maybe that will wipe that smug off her face..then she will be speechless, see how she's gonna defend herself, yea, suck up to the ppl there.. Worse than press-ident, he's just cheapo, trying to get free meals and show off his status.. but that bloody woman is damn bo liao lar, fancy fooling ppl much younger than her and trying to act innocent in front of jimmy.. disgusting.. Yea.. really felt like going back next wed.. she owned me and fy an explanation.. and fy haven slam the door yet, i really regret not slamming the door much more harder.. Walao.. damn angry now.. but jimmy help us xiao1 qi4... he's damn crappy.. wahahah.. Damn funny........... |